Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Hate Against Women

It is something that rages world-wide andevery society has problems with it as the hate against women grows deeper rather than declines. It is perpetuated by men of all persuasions and no matter whether gentle in their nature or dogmatic and bullish most of them are caught at some stage trashing or laughing at the fairer sex. The result is that women are easy to blame for things that go wrong and they are held to account in marriage when men lose interest in them.Some who fear Sharia law might look again at how they treat women in their families and societies. After my reincarnation the thing that bothered me the most was that my new body wasfemale, as I had been a man in my last life. Hovering above it as the body lay on the seat in front of a dray in a paddock the scene was sunny,bright, and it was about 45 years of age. In fact, I can verify it.Between lives a vision was given to me of my life ahead and that the age of 45 would be somethingextraordinary. Knowing there was a job waiting for me it was also important to remain quiet until the authority to speak out was given. During my life, therefore, I lived to reach that age with full expectation that the Spirit would deliver me.What Spirit, you might ask? Others might already have made up their mind that evil spirits have got hold of me. Still others will know that I speak of the Great Spirit of the Universe, the one and only God.So why did it send me back as a woman? This bothered me for a long time as I struggled with the prejudice and lack of opportunities given to females even in Australia. Nonetheless I battled on and took the knocks, the ridicule, and the things thrown against me as all I could learn was taken on board and more besides.At 45 years and just as shown to me between lives the Spirit came and commissioned me to the job on my mind at my last death. It is nothing that could be imagined as it involves undoing the work of 666 and exposing his identity.The Old Testament prophecies predict it (Jeremiah 31:22) and in other places foretell of the woman who will remove the wall of deceit (Lamentations 2:18) and restore the children of Israel to their inheritance. Men, who are aware of these things, were determined to stop her (Isaiah 62:11) because they dream of being equal to God and women are nothing but instruments for child-bearing.Religions support the view that women are not able to serve God and many believe they are incapable of spirituality. This is the reason behindthe hate and why women are blamed for the sins of the world.Norma Holt has memory of her reincarnation and knows thatreincarnation is factand that everyone who has lived is back. The discrimination and hatred against women is a male dominated belief in dreams from sun-worship. Many are turning to theMountain ofGodwhich is the Internet (Micah 4:1) for answers.Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Norma_Holt/270038

No comments:

Post a Comment