Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Boy who tried to escape Death – ch10.2

“My son! My son!” His mother cries out, crying out of extreme happiness.“How? By Allah how?!” Ahmad calls out in tremendous exhilaration.“Well by dear Son. 10 years after your death, we went to Hajj. It was the most exhilarating experience ever. Nothing could be compared to standing among all the Muslims bowing down to Allah.While in Salat al-Layl (night Prayer), your mother and I made big Du’a to Allah to grant us a place with you in the Hereafter. After coming back fromHajj, we were all in our car driving back home reciting Qur’an, when suddenly we were struck by a truck and we all died by the will of Allah.”“SubhanAllah! What is also shockingwas when you mentioned 10 years! Itfeels I was here for only a few days! I thank Allah so much that He has united my family with me!”An angel suddenly appears before the family.“No more sadness, no more division. You were united upon the Earth and were separated at death. You have now united for the second time, and unity will be for eternity. You will be afamily forever. You will enter Paradise together, without end. You will be loved by Allah forever!” The angel calls out smiling towards them.“Lah Illah Ha Illallah! Takbeer! AllahuAkbar!” The family call out hand in hand.“Mama! Dada! And my dear brothers and little sister! Come and I will showyou around, for there is so much to show you in here, and even with this, I have only seen a fraction of what is in this Hugh magical dome. Imagine what will be in Paradise!!!” Ahmad calls out in excitement indescribable.There they went: Ahmad, his mother, father, brothers and little sister, off to enjoy a magnificent feast with the rest of the blessed brothers and sisters within the magical dome of wonder. Muslims that will be united forever. A unity that will grow for eternity to come. A love and family bond that will continue to grow between them forever and ever�

No comments:

Post a Comment